I handled isanyoneup.com and now I’m handling isanyonedown.com…the same legal technique I have developed and refined will work equally well.
Introducing an isanyonedown (dot) com content removal service handled by an intellectual property attorney.
Having revealing or embarrassing photos show up online on sites like IsAnyoneDown can be a nightmare.
The pictures can hurt your chances for:
- School admissions
- And can affect many other areas of your life, such as making it all but impossible to use your Facebook account anymore.
You don’t have to be a victim. Have me go after them as your attorney.
I will aggressively represent you and protect your rights.
If you have had the unfortunate experience of having photos of yourself submitted to the website IsAnyoneDown.com (or any other similar so-called “revenge porn” websites) there are ways to get the photos taken down.
Do not try to contact the website operator directly.
In the past, the owner of isanyoneup.com would occasionally post emails, letters or text messages, which can make a bad situation even worse.
For this type of situation you need professional help from someone you can trust.
There are two main ways to get your pictures taken down from IsAnyoneDown.com:
1) Assert that the pictures are of a minor. If the pictures of you were taken before you turned 18, then they must be removed from the website immediately or else the site will risk violating child pornography laws.
2) Use copyright law. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), certain companies such as ISPs and search engines have a safe harbor protection that can be jeopardized if the knowingly host material that infringes the copyright rights of another party.
I can help you with either of the above two approaches. The second is the most common.
To deal with the pictures under copyright law, I can prepare and email a letter, from my law office, that demands a company remove copyright infringing material. The basis for this type of letter is a provision of the DMCA and the letter is often called a DMCA take down notice, or simply DMCA notice.
A letter from an attorney gets attention. Don’t trust this important task to a non-attorney. Get the peace of mind that this sensitive issue is being handled professionally and discretely by me, your attorney.
My DMCA Takedown Notice Service includes:
1) Initial consultation with you (via phone or email, your choice) to get the facts of your situation.
2) Preparing and submitting a properly worded DMCA takedown notice to the appropriate companies involved within 24 hours of the initial consultation.
3) Reporting the letter to you.
4) Monitoring for compliance and take down.
5) Reporting the results to you.
Letters are prepared and sent as soon as possible.
You need to get the pictures removed before they spread to other sites and move up in the Google search engine rankings.
If you need help, please call or email me today. The faster you act, the better.
You can reach me directly at:
or via email at email@example.com
All information received is held in strict confidence.
Go with professional help for your DMCA takedowns. Don’t leave this important task to anyone else.
Get help with isanyonedown removal, and I’ll have any company that is hosting isanyonedown remove content that is posted illegally.